Thank you for submitting your eligibility form. We have now confirmed you are eligible to apply to our Bursary Fund.
If you still need some more information, please see the Bursary Guide.
What happens after I complete my application?
- Your application form will be reviewed by our bursary team
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend a bursary application event online or a telephone interview.
Are you eligible?
Before you go on to the application form, you must complete our Eligibility Form to confirm you meet the requirements for the Bursary Fund. If you haven’t completed the Eligibility Form, please do so first here.
Need additional help or have a question?
If you have any additional needs or disabilities that require reasonable adjustment to the application process or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please complete the application form below.
We want to give an opportunity to young people who:
- Are able to give examples that they are an active member of society, such as volunteering in their community
- Are from a household earning £23,000 or less
- Are enthusiastic about fundraising (but would find fundraising a challenge)
- Are passionate and understanding about what Raleigh International is and how an Expedition could develop their skills
- Are a UK national currently residing in the UK, or can prove 2 years of residence in the UK
- Are committed to spending 6 weeks in a challenging environment
- Have had insignificant experience or opportunity to travel abroad
- Are willing to follow Raleigh’s Code of Conduct