Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager
Raleigh International is a sustainable development charity. We challenge and empower young people and communities to deliver grassroots sustainable development. Our programmes focus on providing access to safe water and sanitation, protecting vulnerable environments and building resilient communities. We work in collaboration with volunteers, communities and local partner organisations. Every year Raleigh works with over a thousand young volunteers from around the world.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager is an essential member of our Programme and Policy (P&P) team at our Head office in London. The MEL Manager will lead on establishing a new Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning strategy. The role will involve the development and implementation of the strategy, the development of supporting systems and processes, knowledge and capacity building across the organisation and the line management of MEL Officer.
Successful candidates will need to have:
• proven experience of strategy development and implementation
• significant experience in designing, implementing, and monitoring evaluation and learning frameworks and processes in at least 1 of Raleigh’s Thematic Programmes (preferably Natural Resource Management and Youth & Civil Society)
• strong analytical and research skills
• programme management
• experience of developing teams
• time management
• excellent communication skills
• MS Office proficiency
Salary: £34,964 -£38,744
Closing date: 20/01/2017 11:30 pm
Interviewing from: 30/01/2017
Interviewing to: 31/01/2017
Start date: As soon as possible
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘MEL Manager’.
The covering letter should address how you meet the person specification and essential skills required.