“I feel like I’m coming away with more confidence in my skills, as well as treasured memories of a beautiful place and beautiful people.”
– Kasey, Borneo Expedition Medic
Volunteer as a Raleigh Expedition Medic this summer and use your skills to support young people to create lasting change on our last ever volunteering programmes in Malaysian Borneo.
- Lead a group of 12-14 volunteers and ensure the safe and effective delivery of our programmes
- Join a multi-disciplinary international team working alongside project managers and fieldbase staff
- Look after the general health of the volunteers and play a key role in managing any medical emergencies
- Live and work in the heart of the beautiful Borneo jungle
- Opportunities available to take over the medic role at fieldbase, Raleigh’s in-country office
- Discounted summer Expedition costs from £1,000.
If you are a registered nurse, doctor or paramedic with at least two years post qualification experience then apply today and join Raleigh’s Expedition medic team. Once you apply, due to the proximity to summer, a Skype or telephone interview will be arranged.
Where can I go?
|Country||Start Date||End date|
|Malaysian Borneo||11 Jun||10 Aug|
|11 Jun||10 Sept|
Do you have any queries about our Medic programmes? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or give our head office a call on 0207 183 1296.
Interested in a Raleigh Expedition but unavailable for summer? Head here for more Expedition dates for our programmes in Nepal, Nicaragua & Costa Rica and Tanzania.