Thank you for applying to volunteer with Raleigh International!
A few things before you start:
- Medical condition or concern? Our programmes are open to anyone who wants to apply, but it must be safe for you to take part. book a call with the Raleigh Medical Team using this link. You can apply before you have spoken to the Medical team however your place will not be guaranteed until after you have spoken to one of the Nurses if you have a medical condition or concern.
- The application must be completed all in one go (you are not able to save it) so please give yourself plenty of time. We suggest you look through the whole form before you start, to make sure you have all the information you will need.
- Re:Green is currently only open to those who reside in the UK with a right to live, work, study or volunteer here or where We hope we will be able to open this up to international volunteers from 2022.
- Make sure you have your credit/debit card with you to pay your deposit at the end.
- If you are applying for the COP26 Bursary, please state this on your application form by including ‘I am applying for the COP26 Bursary’ alongside your answer in the box that asks: ‘Please tell us, in your own words, what you understand to be the aims of Raleigh International as an organisation’.
- Please read our terms and conditions and the Raleigh International Code of Conduct. Please note, due to changing operational practices in response to Covid-19, we are currently reviewing our terms and conditions regarding cancellations and insurance cover. We will write to you once these are finalised to confirm changes. You will have the opportunity to review and agree (or reject, withdraw, and ask for any monies returned) once this happens.
- Do you have a question about the application form or are experiencing any problems completing the form? Just give us a call on +44 (0)20 7183 1270 or email email@example.com and we can help.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!