The Ultimate Team Event
Test your grit and determination this year as part of Raleigh’s Tough Mudder team. A challenge like no other, the Tough Mudder is a messy, muddy series of obstacle events designed by British Special Forces designed to challenge both your physical and teamwork skills. Overcome fire, water, hills, and electricity in these fantastic events that prioritise teamwork over time – camaraderie comes first when no one gets left behind.
We have guaranteed places in all the Tough Mudder events listed below. Secure yours by paying a £20 registration fee and pledging to raise £400 in sponsorship.
Tough Mudder events
- Full – 10 miles, 20 obstacles
- 5K – 5 kilometres, 10 obstacles
Tough Mudder dates
- North London (April 12-13)
- London West (May 4-5)
- Midlands (May 18-19)
- Scotland (June 15-16)
- Bristol – Clifton Down (Urban) (July 5-6)
- Yorkshire (July 27-28)
- South West (August 17-18)
- North West (September 7-8)
- London South (September 21-22)
- South London – Clapham (Urban) (October 4-5)
Pay a £20 registration fee and pledge to raise £400 in sponsorship.
Have your own place?
Join our team and pledge to raise as much as you can.
What support you’ll receive
- A fundraising guide with materials to get you started
- Regular updates and training tips from our dedicated Alumni team
- A Raleigh branded running top
- A chance to be featured on Raleigh’s alumni blog and social media pages
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or phone us on +44 (0)20 7183 1290.
All the money you raise will support Raleigh to deliver meaningful and long-lasting development impact in Nepal, Nicaragua & Costa Rica, and Tanzania. To hear from our young volunteers and the communities we’re working alongside, check out our latest blogs.